1. The Holy Bible is the complete Divine Revelation, infallible and God-breathed, verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit.
2. God is the only one Triune God - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit – equally co-existing and mutually co-inhering from eternity to eternity.
3. The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus, born of the Virgin Mary, that He might be our Redeemer and Savior.
4. Jesus, a genuine Man, lived on the earth for thirty-three and a half years to make God the father Known to Men.
5. Jesus, the Christ anointed by God with His Holy Spirit, died on the cross for our sins and shed His blood for the accomplishing of our Redemption.
6. Jesus Christ, after being buried for three days, was raised from the dead, and forty days later He ascended into heaven where God made Him the Lord of all.
7. After His ascension, Christ poured out the Spirit of God to baptize His chosen members into one Body. Today, this Spirit moves on the earth to convict sinners, to regenerate God’s Chosen People by imparting into them the divine life, to dwell in the believers of Christ for His full expression.
8. At the end of this age, Christ will come back to take possession of the earth, and to establish His eternal Kingdom.
9. The overcoming saints will reign with Christ in the millennium, and all the believers in Christ will participate in the Divine Blessings in the New Jerusalem in the New Heaven and the New Earth for eternity, Amen.
Copyright © 2023 Graceland International Apostolic Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Worship Supports Inc.